Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hello all!


I haven't posted in a while so I thought I would drop a little note. I am frustrated I am eating right exercising and no wieght is coming off. I have not gain just not losing how do i get off this plato! Any advice. Maybe in Vegas I will drop some. I figure we will be swimming all day and walking all evening with the girls so wish me luck I Have been so good and disapline with my excersise routine which is good it is going to become a new habit and that is one that I would love to have. :) I have always hated working out. I am not just doing it for the wedding I want to be happy with my wieght and 220 is not happy. however it is better then 238 which is where i started right.I am not ashamed of my weight I am proud that I have been able to get here. When i get to 199 I will shout from the roof tops :) :)


got a couple new kids to watch so I might be putting in 2 weeks at Sears so I can concentrate more on my Family on the weekends just haven't decided yet. Been taking the Girls skating again now that sports are over. They love it. :) I do too. It is fun and a little extra time with the girls.


We will be going to disneyland on Fri with Debby from the blog world who we knew way before bloging and Probably again on Mon with family. YOu see they are open till midnight so I go after the Daycare kids go home and still have 5 or so hours for the kids to play and have fun we are going to try and get us on the nemo ride (fingers are crossed). Emmy will only get to go once but that is Ok she is used to not being here when we go alot of places. Her responsibilty is first to her Daddy and his family. She never complains cause he takes her places to. I am so proud of her she wanted a dress the other night and we just went and bought her and Taylor clothes for vegas so I Told her if she wanted it she had to use her allowance and she did she also bought a new video game for her and Taylor.Her game cube will hook to the DVD player in the new van so that will be entertaining on the ride to vegas.


Taylor is officailly an 8th grader holy cow. 1 more year and she is in High school. Her grades as they always are were perfect I wish I could say that for when I was a Kid. We probally will never have to worry about her in school she is so smart and has a great head on her shoulders Not to mention Beautiful and has a great social life. She is growing up to fast. I can not wait to watch her continue to blossam into whatever life may lead her into.


The wedding planning is going great. My dress is here and hanging in a closet. I ordered my bouquet and napkins and I could not be any more happy about how smooth they are going.


I have been on all of your blogs just haven't found time to sit and write much but here you go.I hope you all are doing well i will post some pics later have a great day.

3 Comments:

At 6:07 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Oh Heather.....sorry to hear about the effort not paying off. My friend is a trainer and told me that at one point the weight will go off quite rapidly and next we have to do a different exercise regime...slowly but surely pal, no worries :)

 
At 4:51 AM , Blogger kel said...

I am at a weight loss plateau too...We are very close I started at 228 and am at 216.

 
At 11:24 AM , Blogger diana said...

it sounds like you're doing all the right things in your weight loss program - eating less & healthier and exercising more. you should congratulate yourself on the 18 lbs that you've already lost. one reason for the weight plateau might be that parts of your body are changing from fat to muscle and it's just not showing on the scale but it probably is showing in body tone. i would keep at what you're doing and give it more time to see results on the scale. i'll be thinking of you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home