Thursday, June 21, 2007

Summer is HERE!!!!!!!

Well seeing Debby and the kids was great. sorry this pic is so blurry but here are all the kids after getting off the tea cups. Debby thanks for having us along with you at Disney we loved seeing you.
the Spelling bee was a blast I was so nervous the whole time. Well she went to round 8 of of 10. She forgot the E at the the end of before. darnit! But we were so proud of her. I did not take pics of her concert just video and it was great. they took the recorders(flute thingy) and played all kinds of songs like this land is your land, ba ba black sheep,mary had a little lamb, Ect and then each class sang or recited a poem by itself. I loved it!

We took our last trip to disney land on Tuesday night until september. It is so crowded in the summer it was hard to walk. But the girls got on the nemo ride and they said it was not very good. but at least they rode it. then we came home but now that it is summer me and my camera will start having fun. kids sun and water make the best photo opps don't you think? so here are a few to start you off. the first is of California Adventure at sunset and then the bottom is of the top of Ariel's Grotto.






Today is the last day of school and the first day of summer so lets get this party started. LOL! Monday we are off to Vegas with the girls and my brother in law and sister in law and the boys are staying here with my Parents, My aunt is coming to help because my mom fell on saturday and hurt her leg. so Cristal if you read this before then thank you so much you mean the world to me. I appriciate you helping my mom this week with her leg and I really do not know how to thank you for coming here while we go to vegas. Just remeber take a deep breath when Quinten is being a butthead.LOL! Thanks again and I will try and post one more time before we leave for Vegas baby!

4 Comments:

At 1:05 PM , Blogger Debby said...

I loved seeing you guys too.....my picture turned out the same way, i guess cause its at night....thats weird...i will post my pics tonight...thanks again for coming wish i could have spent more time with you guys, this trip was just packed with stuff to do...next time!!

 
At 1:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pictures - looks like you all had fun!

 
At 7:41 PM , Blogger diana said...

great photos. i go to both your blog and debby's and it's kinda wierd to see a pic of both your kids together. ;) what a small world. i absolutely love the last 2 pics. they are gorgeous. you're a wonderful photographer! ;)

 
At 10:18 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Hey I see a Josh and a Savannah in there! LOL. I missed out on their visit to CA this year! :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home