Saturday, June 23, 2007

My Wieght!

Well I am off the Hump I was stuck on. I have lost 6 more pounds just since I picked up My Wedding dress. but more importantly I have lost a total of 23 pounds since Feb. I am so proud of myself. My goal is 175 but my short term goal is 199 (under 200) for the wedding. that is only 16 lbs. Do not get me wrong I could wiegh 1000lbs and still be happy marrying the man of my dreams but that is always a good thing to be even happier with yourself as well. I have not felt this good in years I bought a dress for vegas and feel good wearing it.

We leave for vegas on Monday and I am so excited so are the girls. But ohh guess what my BFF lisa is coming to CA for a couple of weeks.I cannot wait to see her and spend time with her. Her kids will be able to join in the B-day celebrations of july and just hanging out with her is enough for me. I miss her so much she lives in Washington now and we have been friends for 24 years.

2 Comments:

At 7:02 PM , Blogger diana said...

oh my gosh! that's so WONDERFUL about your weight progress! i'm very impressed that you've lost 23 lbs so far, but more importantly, it's so great to hear that you feel really good! yippeee!

 
At 6:20 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Great! What good news Heather well done!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home