Monday, July 16, 2007

This is a Long one!!!!!!!

First things first! Today is my Baby girls Birthday!This is a picture of her at Five days old and below is a couple of pics Today (Eight years later)before she left for her girl scouts trip to Libby Lu's, build a bear and the Rainforrest Cafe. What a B-day huh? they didn't even know it was her b-day. But this is the way to celebrate huh?





===============++++++++++++=========+++++++========++++++++++======
Here is the Big group shot of the Family Reunion I did for a friend. It was great! they were all so nice and the pics turned out great. I will be giving her pics to her tomorrow i edited them and put them on a C.D for her.

++++++++++=====================++++++++++++++++++++================

Hers's my Big Girl Before her Party started @ the Slating rink. IT turned out great. Her daddy came with her 6 year old sister. It was the first party for Emmy that we have been at together in the same place we usually just do separate parties. I left when she was 6 months old it has taken eight years to get here but we finally have.It was so nice it made her birthday that much better. Plus she spent it with her little sister who she adores not to metion all of her friends and family.Even the adults got out there and skated we all had a blast. thank you all who came and had fun. when it was over they all came here for hot dog dinner and to play on the waterslide for a few hours. I did not get pics of that my camera was charging for the photo shoot i had to do that night. Then most of the girls spent the night. Oh she bought this outfit herself for her party.
Her new skates. I would post more but there are over 130 pics of the day.

Her cake that came with the party and it was super YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!

++++++++++++++===================++++++++++++++=================+++=


Oh and this weekend my neice Becca brought over her Birthday present and here it is! Quentin screamed when it was on him and wanted to throw it but Zach on the other hand scroll down.!!!

LOVED IT!!!!!
He said to daddy who would not touch it "I want a snake daddy."
Daddy Said "NO!!!!!!WAY!!!!!!"


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend i will be on here later to check you all out.
Kel I can not wait to see what you do with the camera! it is wonderful but you might want to invest in a second Battery Pack for special occasions and it takes a special memory card this all stuff I did not know till after I got it. Enjoy I hope To see new pics soon.






4 Comments:

At 1:20 PM , Blogger kel said...

Thanks Heather, I bought a package that has the 2.0 memory card and the card reader so I can plug it straight into the USB. We had been searching cameras for about an hour and I said let me check HEather's blog...then we started looking at reviews of your camera and they were all really good. I especially think I will like the zoom!

 
At 3:50 PM , Blogger Debby said...

Happy Birthday Emmy !!!!!
What fun ! And your right that must have been great for her to have her mom and dad there...
You said he has been saying some wierd(nice) things lately, maybe hes changing...that would be great for both of you...
HAte the snake...eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
Good job with the photos

 
At 6:05 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Happy Birthday Emmy and so sweet & adorable :D May all your wishes come true girl :D

Heather...I love all your pictures just make me wanna catch the next flight out and join in the fun with you. I'll have to visit you if I'm over at your place....er...but if it is too far from you we'll have to wait till the next time huh?

 
At 8:04 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

I agree with Daddy! NO SNAKES!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home