Monday, July 23, 2007

She was on my porch last night!

Can you say AAAHHHHHH! GROSS! but Before she met her Death by white flip flop I had to Take a picture or 2.

We have decided to redo our porch and paint our house demo of the porch starts today and I will take a few before during and after pictures. So Jason you might not be here to help but you can be a part of it every step of the way LOL!

Not sure if any of you noticed my ticker but i get married in less then 2 months I realized last night how much more money has to go into it and how much more I have to do well I guess I should really get on the ball and start really planning and making things invites are almost here and I need to do centerpeices. Every thing has deposits and now to pay them off. one day at a time right it is still not to stressful not yet anyways. I just need to not procastinate like i am so good at doing. LOL!

Well I hope you all had a great weekend.

3 Comments:

At 1:38 PM , Blogger Debby said...

I can deal with bugs but I am sooooooo not a spider person...big little poison or not even the daddy long legs one freak me out...
great pic though....
I am going to fly down there just so the 2 of us can go see Hairspray...no one will go with me here, and ive never been to a movie by myself....

 
At 6:43 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

I'll freak out Heather and oh boy it is so huge....I think we ought to send in Spiderman ya kekkeke..

Yes..I saw the countdown Heather and I am so happy :D

 
At 8:09 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

ewww gross. that is definately one thing I dont miss. They dont have black widows up here. And its kinda funny to hear the kids talk exaggerated tales about them. My kids are like - there no big deal.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home