Saturday, July 21, 2007

All i have to say is you have to go see it. words cannot explain how much i loved it so go go go go go tonight and it is PG there are a few things that worry me but I think they are strickly adult humor that will go over some heads of the Zac Efron fans. Who I must say is very grown up and extra cute in this movie. Emmy is at her daddy's this weekend but as soon as she come back I will be taking her with her friend and friends mom. i can't wait to see it again and again and again i think John Travolta is a timeless classic in this roll as Edna Turnblate and Ricki Lake ( who debuted and originated the role of Tracy)makes a camio so enjoy and go go go go! Have a good weekend!

3 Comments:

At 8:01 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Oh Wow! The joy in what you've written heather...I must catch it too...thank you :D

 
At 12:07 PM , Blogger Debby said...

i want to go.......last movie was erics pick...Tansformers and I told him the other day my pick is Hairspray and he laughed.....What does that mean! lol Means as so as i find someone else to go with I will...

 
At 3:24 AM , Blogger kel said...

I dont know if I will go or wait till it is on at the dollar movies, but I had to tell you I got my camera in...now I just have to figure it all out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home