Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Today!




If you are interested in My Photography I did another sitting and here it is on my Photo Blog it is Emm's Best Friend. Her mommy was happy and is writting me a letter for my Portfolio. But i thought you might like to see my silly boys so here is a few silly faces. Remember to make bigger just click on Image.
I am sad today my BFF went home to Washington.I will miss her but the good thing is she will be back for the wedding cause she is in it. Yeah!!!!!! I miss her so much. But I know how happy she is where she is at plus i get to escape from here to go see her once a year yeah for that.
The work on the house is already coming around quickly already almost ready for paint. To bad I can not keep up with my inside house as quick and well. I have been going through closets and throwing stuff away like a mad woman our recycalble can is full. I have a house that has closet that are not big enough so i need more storage so it is time to do some parting and cleaning. wish me luck I can only do it at night so the rest of my house suffers cause i can not be in more then one spot at a time darnit. don't you wish you could have a clone for time like this LOL! Oh ok maids would do just fine HAHAHA!
Well I hope all is well . I see not alot of you commented on my spider pic so I posted something alittle more appealing. Ok alot more appealing.

8 Comments:

At 1:33 AM , Blogger kel said...

Yes cute kids much better than spider!..LOL.

I haven't got to play with my camera too much yet. But hubby has and he loves it.

 
At 10:56 AM , Blogger Debby said...

Cause the spider pic was yucky.....lol
wow that is coming along fast it seems like you just posted you were getting started....dont you love spring cleaning, i am a pack rat so its hard for me to part with things....sentimental i guess...

 
At 3:02 PM , Blogger kel said...

I took pics with my camera today! posted a few

 
At 7:15 PM , Blogger diana said...

great pics! i just love the wonderful expressions. you're a busy, busy lady! ;) i dread organizing my house, but it definitely feels good to throw stuff out and have less clutter. it's getting started that's the hardest part for me. howz the wedding planning going? twins' potty training?

 
At 7:04 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Yo Heather...I really wanna give them a big hugzzzzzzzzzzz :) They make me smile :)

 
At 2:19 PM , Blogger Two girls and a guy! said...

hey heather - emmy's friends pics turned out SO cute! i hate that spider pic, although, it is pretty awesome looking. i am glad she met her death, though. :) Hope all is going well!

 
At 2:19 PM , Blogger Two girls and a guy! said...

hey heather - emmy's friends pics turned out SO cute! i hate that spider pic, although, it is pretty awesome looking. i am glad she met her death, though. :) Hope all is going well!

 
At 5:26 PM , Blogger trisha said...

i LOVE Q's face in that top pic! is he faking or what?????

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home