Friday, August 03, 2007

Update on the big Q!



Well this is Day 3 with only underwear except while sleeping and only one accident. In fact he has even told me a handful of times that he has to go potty. I am so proud of him I honestly thought it would take alot more of an effort then this for him to learn I thought Z. would be first but now he is the one that will not even sit on the potty. It used to be the other way around. I guess it is ok this way is a little easier for me. One at a time.I will not go any where the past few days cause i do not want him to have on a pull up. I think they are so much like diapers and i do not want to confuse him.
I read and have heard to do it with underwear and if they pee in them good that shows them how it feels that they are wet and just alot of talking and asking. I honestly spent more time in the bathroom yesterday then humanly possible. Cause sometime he says he has to go when i ask but he doesn't have to but all the times that he has said he really has needed. Yeah for Mommy and Lil Q well that prob should read big Q now huh? LOL! :)

I

3 Comments:

At 9:57 AM , Blogger Debby said...

Good job!!!
So is Zach potty trained already or is he showing no interest yet?If not maybe he will now that Quentin is ....It is so much easier....and i kinda feel the same way about pull ups, i used them for probably close to a month at night when she slept, i think i was very lucky cause both my kids took to it real well and were potty trained at 2 and right after...Before you know it no more buying diapers....yeah

 
At 8:05 AM , Blogger Heather W. said...

Wow!! What a big boy! WTG Q!!

 
At 7:25 PM , Blogger diana said...

you're doing an amazing job. you deserve a lot of credit for their potty training success!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home