Friday, August 17, 2007

Holy Cow!

~DO NOT WORRY THIS IS SOMETHING EMMY HAS NOT NOT SEEN. ONLY I SAW THIS ONE.~

For those of you who have daughters the same age as my daughter they probably are in love with this boy his name is Zac Efron
He was recently in Hairspray and I saw a side of him that I too liked then today i was searching the internet for lyrics to High school musical and this is what I stumbled accross. I found this photo from his rolling stones layout and I think I too have fallin in love with him. LOL!


6 Comments:

At 12:45 PM , Blogger Debby said...

WOW.......LOL

 
At 4:11 PM , Blogger trisha said...

yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 9:27 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Too funny!

 
At 8:47 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

I think I'll fall in love with him too kekekek..

 
At 12:44 AM , Blogger kel said...

My hubby said I was more excited about Highschool Musical 2 than Britt was, he was probably right! We have watched it everytime it came on this weekend..LOL.

 
At 6:03 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

Me too! Hee Hee!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home