Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A couple of things!

O M GOODNESS my count down has reached 30 days. I got alot of stuff done yesterday. my Mom and step Dad stopped by and I went and ran alot of the arrends i needed to run. We decided that this picture below is the one that will be in my frame for my guest book I bought the mat yesterday and it has a place for the 8x10 then averybody signs the mat around it . We will use red pens to sign it and it will hang in ou room when it is finished. I finished paying for my flowers and my bouquet is just like the pic below but instead of roses which I hate it will have alot of Calla LiLLies :0 my fav. I love the look of black on the outer edge.

I Have decided on having my Daughter give me away. My dad would of been a choice I would of loved but we choose to go with a family uniting theme for our wedding and I feel that I am a mom now before I am a daughter. If I had no kids my Dad would be the first person I would of asked. I do have a wonderful song picked out to dance with him though and I know I will cry when I see him at the end of that isle watching me walk down. I think that for the first time in my Life I am doing something that is worth being proud of. I did not go to collage like I wanted to I do not have a carear like I always thought I would but I am a mom and am proud of the way I do that and I have started making a wonderful life for all of us. Hopeful he is able to say he is proud and hopefully he has a since of pride next month when i walk down that Isle.

well I have silverwear to wrap and centerpeices to make and Only god know how much more so wish me luck i will keep you posted.




7 Comments:

At 8:05 PM , Blogger diana said...

the last 30 days and counting! calla lillies are gorgeous flowers and so elegant. i love the idea of a family uniting theme for the wedding. pretty cool!

 
At 8:12 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Wow - where did the time go! So who does a photographer hire to take her wedding photos?

 
At 12:28 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

You make me wanna cry to Heather and I'm so happy to see your radiant smile here :D

 
At 4:52 AM , Blogger kel said...

I was going to ask the same thing about who is going to take the pics! The picture is such a great one of you two.

 
At 7:20 AM , Blogger Debby said...

cant wait to see you guys....im sure it will all work out just fine. hang in there

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger Two girls and a guy! said...

Yeay! Only 30 more days! I can't believe it! Reading this post made me all teary eyed. I think it is awesome that you are having Emmy give you away - how precious. :) We love you and are counting the days ourselves! Only 23 more days till we're there! :)

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger Two girls and a guy! said...

Yeay! Only 30 more days! I can't believe it! Reading this post made me all teary eyed. I think it is awesome that you are having Emmy give you away - how precious. :) We love you and are counting the days ourselves! Only 23 more days till we're there! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home