Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Before and After (almost Done)

Look at the before There used to be really ugly red Boards all the way around. and my porch if you look real close you can see how small my porch used to be.

This is the big Picture of the house. It is 95% done the guy is going to Hawaii for a week and will do the last of the little stuff when he gets back.

Our Porch light! I love them there will be 2 of them by tonight!

Our floating porch very contempary. I thought it was weird but now I love it.









Our window frames are new too.



Well lisa and Jason you can call me now.


6 Comments:

At 7:04 PM , Blogger diana said...

the renovation looks great! it really looks updated and i love the blue color and the crisp white trim.

 
At 3:40 AM , Blogger kel said...

It looks really great!

 
At 5:58 AM , Blogger Debby said...

i love it, it looks great....and i really like the color.
WOW
23 more days....can't wait....

 
At 2:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB LOOKS GOOD LOVE YA CRISTAL

 
At 11:16 AM , Blogger Sandy said...

wow that looks GREAT!! I love the porch, can imagine sitting there in a rocking chair sipping some tea and reading a good book!

 
At 6:07 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

This is a very cozy house Heather and looks wonderful :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home