Thursday, August 30, 2007

As of Right now!

There is 15 days and 15 hours till my wedding on the 15th that was alittle funny I thought.



But I have a Problem.....

I am a procrastinator!!!!!!

Are you????

I still have not wrapped the silverware or make the party favors! I need to just sit down and do it. Taylor said if she comes this weekend we will have a little get together and watch a movie and wrap silverware. So that is a good thing. We start getting the yard for the reception prepped this weekend and I think we have decide to do pictures inside instead of outside. Some of Steve and I will be outside but not of the wedding party it will be just way to hot. After the wedding Steve and I might go somewhere to do ours together but It is miserable here right now.this week it has been triple digits.I left a message with the photographer to talk to her about taking the pics indoors instead of out to see what she thinks.But then again I really want my pics outside it just makes for prettier pics. I am so confused. Oh and I still have to memorize my vows wow there is so much to do and I am starting to stress but not to much I also think it is going pretty smoothly. Well I need to get back to my house work. talk to you all soon wish me luck.

3 Comments:

At 3:14 PM , Blogger kel said...

I wish you lots of luck but you wont need it because it will all just fall into place!

 
At 7:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU WILL DO JUST FINE AND I CAN DO SOME FOR YOU LET ME KNOW LOVE YA CRISTAL

 
At 7:43 PM , Blogger diana said...

i know how you feel, but try not to stress! i agree that pics taken outside look nicer. maybe the pics can be taken at dusk when the sun isn't so intense. just an idea.

also, why do you need to make party favors?! it should be absolutely the last thing on your priority list. people come to your wedding/party b/c they want to be there to celebrate your special day, and NOT b/c of any party favors. if you don't have any, i really believe it is NO big deal.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home