Saturday, August 25, 2007

My Bachelorette Party!

We started the Night with a Scavenger Hunt! One of the stunts was to go to a fire house and get a pic with a fire man and if he had a helmet on we got bonus points. so here is that picture!



HEre I am Lookin like a Dork!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Table. Didn't Dawn do a good Job I loved the colors and how nice it all turned out.



Here are some snap shots of all of us! All these ladies are so special to me I could not of asked for a better night. There are so many pics that I did not get on my camera!


Dawn Made me this Kiss for a Buck Apron to wear through out the night and I made a little money on that 1 dollar for one hershey kiss. Too cute.



And Here is my fav. Pic of the Night The only thing Missing from This is my BFF Lisa.She lives in Washington so could not be here but...... she is in the wedding.
Well Ihope your weekend is going good.

5 Comments:

At 8:07 PM , Blogger diana said...

what a great party. those are all wonderful pics! hard to believe the wedding is less than 3 weeks away!

 
At 10:10 PM , Blogger Debby said...

well it looks like you had a blast.....Memories to cherish!!

 
At 12:05 PM , Blogger kel said...

Look like it was lots of fun.

 
At 7:58 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Hey what a blast Heather and all that smiles I'm so wanna be there pal :D

 
At 8:11 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Looks like it was so much fun!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home