Monday, September 17, 2007

Mr. & Mrs. C

Pics are in no order and they are chopped off at the top cause of this new program so sorry
Below Is the slide show of the Wedding there are a few people I want to thank. First everybody in the wedding. Barbara and Harry for hosting the reception, Delcia for working things out while we were not there, Lori for dealing with my boys and transporting the boys and helping me watch them at the reception you are truly awsome, Lisa's Grandpa Tally for the use of his car,Mike and Diana for transporting us and helping during pictures,Our Photographer for the amazing job that she did and the time that she spent with me and to all of you who traveled great distants to be here with us we love you all. thank you so much.

My day could not have gone smoother and better. I have dreamed of this day my entire life and it was just as I dreamed and more. I had 4 wonderful girls standing by my side and steve had 4 wonderful men behind him. Friends and family shared with us an amazing day an unforgettable day.thanks again hope you enjoy the slide show.

Sorry it is so big!! I just downloaded this new slide show maker. I like it so far.
Today Steve's Brother and Wife and Baby and Step Dad Leave please keep them in your thoughts as they travel 19 hours home. we will miss them so much. It is always hard to say good bye to them but this year we were able to spend good quality time with them and their precious daughter. It is hard to send them off knowing how much we will miss with her.
Well that is enough out of me I need to go and try and find a place for everything and get back to my normal life routine of laundry and house work it has all been put off for a week so I am a little back logged LOL!
When the Photographers photos come in I will post them these are all just photos that people had on their cameras. But they are still pretty darn good. I can not wait to see what the Photographer took. It was over 1000 pics holy cow.

4 Comments:

At 6:19 PM , Blogger diana said...

many, many congratulations! i'm so glad to hear that the big day went well. 1,000 pics! it must have been nonstop pic taking. everyone looks fantastic and i absolutely love your dress!!!!

 
At 1:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, what a great slide show! Beautiful dress and beautiful bride. looks like everyone had a great time
COngratulations!
love, Sandy (Maui Mama at Honu4.blogspot.com)

 
At 8:05 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Look at you so quick to update! You should take a few days to just enjoy the moment! But I do love all the pictures. Everyone looks so beautiful, especially the bride!

 
At 8:37 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Glad that all turned out well Heather :D Congratulation once again!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home