Thursday, October 09, 2008

NKOTB!!!!!

WELL LAST NIGHT WAS AMAZING I REMEMBER AS A KID CRYING CAUSE I WANTED TO SEE THEM IN CONCERT AND NOW 17 Y EARS LATER I GOT TO GO AND WE WON TICKET UPGRADES FOR 22ND ROW!
SEE THE OLD SCHOOL BUTTONS I LOVE IT I WISH I STILL HAD MY OLD ONES.
NATASHA BEDDINGFIELD AND LADY GA GA OPENED FOR THEM AND LANCE BASS WAS THERE AND WE HAD BETTER SEATS THEN LANCE BASS.

WE WROTE ON THE WINDOWS AND ON THE WAY THERE GIRLS DROVE BY US AND HAD SIGNS SCREAMING. IT WAS TOO FUNNY.
















4 Comments:

At 7:23 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

How awesome! You sooooo didnt take enough pictures of Jon! :p And of course Jordan had to loose the shirt! Looks like it was a great night!

 
At 4:34 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

This is super cool :D You managed to get great shots!!!

 
At 11:39 AM , Blogger Debby said...

i was never into them, still couldnt even tell you their names.....glad you got to fulfil a long time wish.....great pics...

 
At 6:35 PM , Blogger Two girls and a guy! said...

I love the advertisment of the new kids on the block on your car

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home