Tuesday, August 26, 2008

good news

The boys are doing Good. The Teacher asked me today how I felt about starting to try and separate them. I of course said heck yes. I really want them to be individuals and Honey and I try and take them places separate. I just said when ever you think they are ready this is all new so just use your best judgment. I really want them in different classes as of Kindergarten. I have done lots of asking and lots of research and they (whom ever they may be) that it is best for twins not to have the same classes.

Well I walked in to get them today and guess what i saw the Twins at Different tables not far from each other but still not to close. :) Zachy Told me mommy i played with the bears today cause Quentin was playing with the blocks. so if One is playing with one toy then the other has to find a different toy. I am so proud of them. The Teacher also said they took right to it. she did not think it would go so smoothly cause yesterday they did not play with other kids or anything just stuck together. Quentin also told me he played with the girl in the pink shirt today LOL!!


I do want to tell you what Zach said I asked him if he made new friends and he said "No Mom I did not make them they were already there" I laughed sooooooo hard.

2 Comments:

At 12:50 PM , Blogger kel said...

How cute. Glad that they took to being separated to a degree.

 
At 6:00 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Hahaha this is so funny, they are so innocent and cute :D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home