Monday, August 25, 2008

First day

Today was the first day of school. below is my little man Gav starting 1st grade and doesn't he look worried don't worry bud Aunt Heathers here to annoy you with the Camera.LOL
Here are the Twins off to start being big big boys. look at my handsome little BOYS not Babies.
They did not even kind of get upset they said bye to me and Daddy and off we went I cried like a baby but this day had to come.
And here is my big BEAUtiful Baby girl. she was off to 4th grade she was so nervous last year she did not wear glasses but nobody even noticed. so that was good.







Here is a collage of our morning. when i picked the boys up after school all they could do was talk and talk and talk. they had a wonderful day even the teacher said all went well. Tomorrow is a new day. but i must say that wow! it was weird going to the Bank alone. LOL!!!





2 Comments:

At 3:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, they did so well...you know the boys would have been screaming their heads off...thanks for the comment on my blog, you have no idea how excited i was to see i had a comment! LOL!!

 
At 8:16 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

My baby is going to start kindergarten next week. I know I'm gonna be a sobbing all morning! (The new glasses look fabulous!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home