Thursday, August 21, 2008

Lots a stuff!!!

Sorry i have been gone but I have been sooo busy got a new job and i love it. it photography and it is ssooooo much more fun. The website to the job I am at and love is www.tinadoane.com I can be creative and learn and have fun all at the same time.

First things first. The Boys got into pre school. Orientation is 2 morrow at 9am they might their teacher and see the class. then Monday is their first day of school. It is also emmys first day of 4th grade and Taylors First day Of HIGH SCHOOL AAARRRHHH!!! Crazy huh our oldest in High school and the Youngest in Preschool. Monday will be my first day in my house alone no kids just quite for such a ling period of time in almost 4 years. What am I going to do oh wait i know CLEAN!!!!!

I am looking forward to this stage in my life with out babies just growing with my kids and learning with them as little people I am now a mommy to big kids that is so neat. and i am looking forward to this new section of life this new journey

This is what i have been doing with my computer time. Practicing editing cause this is part of the new job description editing and ordering so here are some of the hand coloring that i have done just from my photos at home last night i did some for here and they rocked.







Emmy's party went really well. we had a dance floor and games and it was a lot of fun here are pics of the games and dancing





Here are some photos from the photo scavenger hunt which i thought was the most fun. The thing in these pics were from the long list of things to take pics of. Someone on a toilet fully dresses your group in a pyramid someone in a tree dolls in a window seal somebodies address a girl wearing a neck tie a boy wearing heals. and so on and so on





And the coolest cake ever. a friend of mine made it for her.






later i will be going around and reading all of your blogs so see you all soon
Heather.

3 Comments:

At 12:42 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

HELLOoooo my dear friend :)

So happy to read on your latest development and what fun indeed. How the boys grew ya, pre-school already???

Congrats on your new job and I can sense your happiness Heather.

So lucky to have your friend baked such a lovely cake :D

Take care have fun and keep in touch ya!!

Hugs & love to all at home.

 
At 7:04 PM , Blogger diana said...

many congratulations to all of you, but especially to you and your twin boys! i can hear the excitement about your new job and your twins going to preschool!!

 
At 8:21 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

That cake really is cool! I love the photo scavenger hunt game! Im gonna have to keep that in mind for future reference!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home