Thursday, November 08, 2007

Something to up date.

While I was at work this weekend my HOney grabed this Picture and I thought it was just tooo CUTE! they slept for 3 hours like that. HE sure loves his big sister

Well Aunt Lisa I changed my Blog. My Daughter and one of the Girls I Baby sit Have started cheer and I thought I would show you their routines so far. I hope you lIke them i really am not sure if I like Emmy's think it is a little to old but because of her age she is in the group that goes to age 13. Sara's is super cute.





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting






Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Share Photos - Free Video Hosting

5 Comments:

At 4:58 AM , Blogger MarylandMommy said...

So cute! Hugs from Maryland! It is getting chilly here!

 
At 10:13 AM , Blogger diana said...

the pic of the two of them sleeping on the sofa is very cute and so peaceful looking! i can't see the other pics but i will check back again.

 
At 9:03 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Both of the cheers are really cute!

 
At 12:44 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Great entertainers kekekek..thank you :D

 
At 7:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look so sweet sleeping together!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home