Thursday, November 01, 2007

Our Week in review so Far! LOL!

Sunday Night the church across the street did a trunk or treat so we went there for about 20 or 30 minutes it was the churches first year so not very many cars were there but I think next year it will be a big hit.
Tuesday night my Lovley niece came over to babysit for us so Steve and I could go to a very scary haunted house and this is how we found them at 8:30 when we arrived home. Too Cute Huh?
Then last night was halloween. we went trick or treating and there were so many people in our niebor hood. we returned home about 8:15 and still gave out over 4 big bags of candy. So many people dressed up so many parents dresses up. it was so nice to see all the families.




Tonight we will be going to rock and roll Bingo My SIL won us tickets to go so I will take pics.
I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday and I will be coming around soon to see your pics have a great day.

4 Comments:

At 11:47 AM , Blogger Debby said...

the kids are adorable, i hope they had a blast, i had so much fun this year...check out my pics...
love ya
Deb

 
At 4:28 AM , Blogger diana said...

i love the pumpkins. i'm guessing the two smaller ones are Z & Q? and what wonderful costumes! the pics of all the kids sleeping on the sofas are very cute. and so peaceful looking! ;)

 
At 7:12 AM , Blogger Shionge said...

Whoa! How exciting, I hope you'll have leftovers for me when I visit Heather :D

 
At 8:37 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

I love the pumpkin dog! That was too cute! All the costumes look great. I love watching all the families dressed up and trick or treating.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home