Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Thank YOu!

I faithfully read a Blog of another mom of twins. Her name is Diana and I want to thank her so much. I read about how she takes her girls to Story times and stuff like that and I personally have always said well that is not something I want to do I think my Boys would not behave and it would be just crazy messy. LOL! Well I started looking up places around here cause I saw how much Her Beautiful Little Girls loved it. I surprisingly found places for every day of the week but I chose One on Wednesdays. Well I got really brave! cause i also took the day care kids. We went into a room and it was away from the regular Library crowd which was one of my worries and the whole night and morning before we talked about whispering inside and being good listeners. Well Guess what it was so much fun. We got there and all the kids held hands on the way from the car to the library and they boys were glued to the rugs. they Listened, answered ?'s, asked ?'s danced and sang with the lady. it was such a relief to see them not only like it but be good and respectful to others. You see at home they can get a little crazy and sometime if i take them to the store they can be a little defiant. But I have marked my calender for Wednesdays from here on out. They are almost ready for the preschool class though. I have a toddler day care girl so we stick to the toddler one for now.

Here they are all holding hands on the way back to the car.

And here they are yesterday just being Best friends and best Brothers.



4 Comments:

At 6:11 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Oh how wonderful Heather and what a good age to nurture their reading habits too :D

Hmmm...I wish they could hold my hands too :D

 
At 7:29 PM , Blogger diana said...

heather, thank you so much for your wonderful posting. you're very sweet. i'm so impressed with YOU and all the success you've had with your toddlers. the reason that i started taking S & L out of the house to storytimes, playgroups, etc. is because they seemed to be much better behaved outside of my house than inside. ;) they seemed to get bored with their toys if they were home a lot and they enjoy getting out and seeing different things.

i love the pics with all the cute toddlers at storytime, the kids holding hands, and the one of your twin boys. i'm so glad that the storytime worked out well for you!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 8:36 AM , Blogger Debby said...

i was telling Diana that i miss doing stuff like that, I didnt have to work when Josh was small so i got to do all those fun things, but now with Savannah things would be much to tight if I didnt work....you guys are blessed to be able to stay home with your kids...

 
At 7:49 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

I used to go to a great story time at the Berean store in Riverside. It was on Fridays at 10. They usually did a book raffle every week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home