Monday, October 08, 2007

Busy Busy!

Well Friday night my Bro and Ti Ti took Emmy to see High School Musical on Ice cause Their Daughter kaylee got Tickets for her Bday and Was able to bring one friend and she choose her equal partner in obsession. They had so much fun they were 30 feet from the real cast all night long and my Bro saw lots of stars one being the police officer from Heroes (I was so mad I love that show LOL)
Emmy started Cheer and so did S.one of the Girls I Babysit and so did Kaylee from above. Emmy is in a different class cause she is older then them but they all love it. They Practice every day here when they get home from school and they go once a week.I was a little worried cause she is not very cordinated but she is doing ALOT better then we expected I am proud of her. Her first COmpitition is in Jan.

Saturday was the NICU Reunion every 2 years they have one held At the Hospital where they were born and taken care of for 3 months. We became so close to so many of the nurses and made friends with the other parents some we still are in contact with. Here are pics that will remind you just how small they were. wow how they have grown.

Here they are at the reunion. They had Balloons made and of couse they were spiders that went on there arms and Emmys was a ladybug that was able to go on like a Braclett.

Then it was time for Face painting Emmy gets them alot but I always have limited the boys to their arms cause of the mess. But I let them go full face this time.They sat sooooo still never moved or flinched. and they had a great finished product.

Zach was a Tiger as you can see he was so proud In fact I could not wash their faces till they fell asleep that night.
And here is my Scary spider. LOL! They had so much fun playing games winning prizes and eating.

Well you all know how much i love Halloween and This year we have a Dog to dress as well. I found this one at Target for 7 dollars and could not pass it up. The kids have almost all decide what they are going to be Emmy a Diva Pirate the boys captain hook and Peter Pan Tay is still thinking and so are we I have a couple Ideas this Year ad I need some help deciding. Here are some of my thoughts what do you think.
Me an Ice Cream cone and Steve a Little kid
Me a pot of Flowers and Steve a Farmer
Me a Cow and steve a Farmer
Me an angel and Steve the Devil or visa versa give me some votes friend help me decide.
I love my Husband ( that is weird to say) he is such a good sport he goes along with halloween cause he knows my love for the holiday.








5 Comments:

At 11:15 AM , Blogger diana said...

i remember cheerleading practice when i was in school and i wasn't very coordinated either. i swore i had two left feet, but i kept practicing and practicing. ;)

your twins sat through a full face painting and didn't mess with it while it was drying. i'm impressed! S & L kept touching their face right after having their faces paint and would rub off the web paint, so we kept having to stand in line over and over again to get it repainted. halloween is fun but messy. ;)

 
At 1:08 PM , Blogger Debby said...

what are you doing to your poor dog.....LOL (he is adorable)
i love the pics of the face painting, they are too cute....
Hope you all are doing good....
miss you

 
At 5:44 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Wow! I can see that the kids really enjoyed themselves and very sporting too the dance, the face painting etc...I've enjoyed this, thank you :D

 
At 7:05 PM , Blogger Two girls and a guy! said...

Hey Heather! I like the ice cream cone and little kid idea - its great! the kids look like they had fun

 
At 7:51 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Am I too late to vote? I say angel and Devil. The dogs costume is too cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home