Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter But out of order with the pics :)

Well we had a wonderful easter even though I had to work. Taylor came over mid morning and then we went to my sis in laws then i went to work then we ate and had a easter egg hunt for the little ones.

Sat we went to my moms so the guys( honey and Brother) could fix my Moms porch and the boys colored eggs there. they had fun.
Then Finally after I bathed them and they got ready for the day I took them outside to ride those darn falling scooters as they call them. Now Q thinks he needs to go to the Skate park uhhh no way I told him he is too little he said he is three and he is big enough. Our dog got out and i love the pic of Peanut running around them> LOL! the top one shows why they are called falling scooters he never fell it just starts to fall.

The egg hunt, no money this year they all got bigger gifts from the bunny instead so they just search for a little candy and that is it.





I never knew that RING POPS could make them happy for so long not to mention quite. They never put them down look at the ones of them having dessert still on the finger.




Ihope you all had a wonderful easter.

5 Comments:

At 8:30 PM , Blogger diana said...

looks like fun! i never celebrated easter growing up so i don't know what to do, but you just gave me a lot of ideas. maybe next year!

 
At 10:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving the RingPops! if I give Brin a sucker she's good for like an hour, until I find it stuck to the carpet somewhere...

 
At 5:25 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Oh Gosh, so much fun there Heather I love to see the boys so grown-up now :)

 
At 3:58 AM , Blogger kel said...

Looks like lots of fun!

 
At 9:56 AM , Blogger Michelle said...

Even my older ones love ring pops! That is such a good idea! The leis are so cute! The twins are adorable riding the falling scooters!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home