Monday, February 11, 2008

some things to tell ya

Well hello I know i do not post much just been toooooo busy with the kids and the house. but thought i would post for those of you who enjoy. below is the pic of my new wordrobe attachment for the next 3 to 6 weeks. I have planter fishedritous and my arches are clopasing and because of that my tendens in my heal have torn so this is to heal those tendons so I then can put some arches in my shoes I will always have probs with my feet from here on out but at least the pain that Ihave been having is fixable. I even have to sleep in the big ol thing LOL!
In our community they have a tumbling program at our community center for free once a week you go and tumble for an hour Zach was a little shy but Quentin was obviously not LOL! Look how flexably he is in the pic of him sitting with his head on the ground. we will for sure return. we also found out that they offer a preschool program 2 days a week for 40 bucks a month pre kid instead of the 240 per kid a month I have already found. you drop them off for 4 hours 2 days a week and it is preschool. so I think we are going to adjust our budget and look into putting them in the program. they would love it.




4 Comments:

At 7:38 PM , Blogger diana said...

sorry to hear about your leg. that's a bummer. Q looks like he's having a great time in the tumbling program. they're going to have fun in preschool!!!

 
At 8:51 AM , Blogger Debby said...

hope your leg is better soon.....
the boys will have such a blast in preschool...savannah loves it and they learn so much so fast.
Savannah was saying her abc's over the weekend and she was moving her hands around, i asked her if she was dancing cause she had her back to me, she says no mom its sign language, and she can sign the whole alphabet, i was amazed...

 
At 7:40 PM , Blogger kel said...

looks like they had lots of fun tumbling.

 
At 4:26 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Hiya Heather, thanks for the update and sorry to hear about the leg, hope it gets better.

Thanks for sharing the photos too, enjoy them!

Happy Valentine's Day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home