Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ouch!!!!

Long story short. Daddy was coming in the house and doggy came running out tripped daddy and daddy feel into door Quentin was behind door and door knob and the lower lock hit him in the face. End result 3 stitches. my poor baby!!
I will say he was so happy to get them he said i am 3 and have 3 stitches and he was telling the nurse who told him she had never had stitches before that he to had never had them. he then told the Dr that mommy and daddy said if he was good and sat very still and was brave he could go to the candy store and get candy and he wanted jelly beans and he wanted blue ones and green ones. he was so happy and good. and at the mall he was telling people look at my stitches the door hit me. LOL!!!!!

7 Comments:

At 8:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so proud of him what a trooper love ya all Aunt Cristal and Uncle Dave

 
At 9:14 AM , Blogger Debby said...

Oh...poor little guy....He seems to be so proud though...what a trooper....

Hey just wondering if you ever got the little package I sent at Christmas, i have never heard anything from you about it.

Hope Q is doing better

 
At 5:16 PM , Blogger Shionge said...

Hugzzz....Oh he is such a brave boy after all these and here I am whinning about my pinkie ;(

He Rocks!

 
At 7:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouchie! I hope he heals quickly!

 
At 7:33 PM , Blogger Michelle said...

Hes seems to be in good spirits - all things considered! I havent had to deal with stitches yet! (Knock on wood!)

 
At 6:05 PM , Blogger diana said...

ouch!! how brave Quentin is! how great that he took it in such great spirits and so nice of mommy to take him to the candy store!!!!

 
At 4:12 PM , Blogger kel said...

awww poor little guy. So brave though and yum jelly beans!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home