Friday, April 22, 2005

It is ours!!!!!!!1

Well Steve went yesterday to sign a million papers and the result to that is we are officially home owners. Mom is putting a bid on a mobile home today and maybe will be done with her escrow in the next couple of weeks. Lets keep our fingers crossed. I am looking forward to spending the rest of lives in such a blessed house. This house saw my grandparents through 47 years of marriage and it has raised children grandchildren and great grandchildren. I know my Grandma would be proud.Growing old doesn't seem so bad now especially with a wonderful man who I feel is my soulmate.Honey if you read this from work this is the beginning of the most wonderful time of our lives. Focusing on us and our children I hope you are as excited as me. Well I have a headache because I think my brain is on over load where do we start, which room is first, When can the boys go in their own room. Emmalee will get to stay at her school and the boys get to grow up in a safe neiborhood, and Taylor will now have her own space as well. I am so excited seems like such a small price for so much happiness.

3 Comments:

At 12:05 PM , Blogger LISA said...

THEY ALL GET TO GO THE SAME SCHOOLS YOU AND I DID!!!!!!! Chuck and I will fly down to watch them in Ramona plays. THEY BETTER GET INTO DRAMA!!!! Wow this is too cool!!!! Have fun can't wait to get there!! Now I can say I'm going to "Heather House" not I'm going to "Heather's Mom's House"!! LOL

 
At 1:53 PM , Blogger trisha said...

Well ya know I didn't think they went through, oh well!!!

 
At 2:15 PM , Blogger trisha said...

well i guess this is the year to buy our houses and 2006 will be the year for marriges

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home