Monday, April 11, 2005

Our Family Vacation!

We went to San Diego for three days this week and wow! are we tired now. hahahah! Friday after checking into the hotel we went into downtown San Diego to be tourist. First we went on tours of all the big ships and sail boats , one of which was the ship from Master and Commander the movie, it was neat. We than headed to Seaport Village and it was beautiful we saw a sealion swimming in the harbor. We walked through all the shops and then headed back to the hotel. Saturday we woke up and headed to seaworld it was so big that we had to go back on sunday. the boys tolerated it well and the girls had a blast.

1 Comments:

At 9:14 PM , Blogger LISA said...

Can you adopt me please!!! I want to go to baseball games....wait no I don't. Ok I want to go to Sea World!! Take me take me!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home