Sunday, July 17, 2005

What happens in vegas stays in vegas!

Or on my blog! Well we went vegas Friday thru Sunday. Wow! I saw so much. I discovered PENNY MACHINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that could be a problem especially if I win like I did on friday. 70$ off of 5$. We Stayed at the Circus Circus on the 31st floor. HOLY COW what a view. We looked at all the big hotels well as many as we could. Saw a show at the Alladin it was called "V" it was amazing and funny. Went on a tour for a time share resort and got all kinds of free stuff for that. Hey I also discovered a new Ice cream that was pure heaven! Ben and Jerry's oatmeal cookie dough. It is just like the old Its Its I used to eat in high school. My favorite Hotel on the strip was the Venitcian It was so elegant and pretty not all the lights and stuff. We took the time to see the Wax muesum and that alone was worth the trip the peaple look so real I posted some of the pics for you to see. Steve got to go to the nascar muesum and touch one of # 3's cars. And we also went to the Fremont experience and we were attacked by aliens. We are very glad to back though. We missed the kids sooooooooo bad we know they were in wonderful hands but still we missed them like crazy next time they all go with us so the girls can see the wonderful stuff and experience something new.

1 Comments:

At 8:51 AM , Blogger trisha said...

so glad ya'll had fun! and enjoyed those penny machines too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home