Wednesday, June 29, 2005

A day on the lake.

Well today Trisha called and asked if I would like to join her and her kids at the lake. I gave it alot of thought because I had two 5 year olds and a 6 year old hanging out at my house and of course the twins, but, I agreed. We had a blast here are a few pics of the kids having fun. Friday we are going to Pharohs lost kingdom but the Twins are staying home on that adventure.It has been a crazy summer already. Emmy has had 1 to 2 friends over a day. That is great though she is my social butterfly and it keeps her from being bored. well we will talk soon friends and there will be lots of pics to com. We have Pharohs, Emmy's b-day, and of course LISA IS COMING HOME YEAH!!!!!! for a couple of weeks.

bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home