Tuesday, June 14, 2005

A busy weekend.

Saturday we had a Party at our house for a friend. He was turning 5 and we had a blast the boys were passed around and enjoyed all of the attention. Emmy made lots of new friends. I am hoping that Dustin( the b-day boy) had a day he will always remember. Then on sunday I took the kids to the museum in redlands and we had a great time. However that didn't happen till after we got over the fact that there was a good size EARTHQUAKE ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Emmy's first one. we practice on what to do if it happened again and then droped it so she didn't get scared. well then my computer took a dump and I finally got it back YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well that is all for now but Emmy's last day of school is thursday and I will take some pics.to share with you. Oh! I finally found out how to post my pics big on my blog. so pat pat on the back.
talk soon!

1 Comments:

At 10:40 AM , Blogger trisha said...

YEP...BUSY...BUSY...BUSY...THAT'S LIFE I GUESS, HUH!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home